890 Higley Rd, Pahrump, NV 89048 | 775-727-9400

 

 

KPVM-TV SURVEY ACE Country Radio SURVEY

Southern Nevada Media Services serving 2.75 million people across 775,000 households and growing!

OUR PROGRAMMING CHANNELS

Today's Top Stories

Unattended Pan Believed To Be Cause Of Pahrump House Fire

A Pahrump family is picking up the pieces, after a devastating fire destroyed a large portion of their home Wednesday afternoon. Pahrump Valley Fire Chief Scott Lewis says it appears a pan, left unattended on the stove, sparked the blaze.

 

 

Facebook